The iCognition Enterprise Information Management Software Bundle
Is your information storage growing out of control? Want to reduce it using defensible disposal and save money? Further, do you even know what’s in you information stores!? What is your vital information, where is it, and is its storage and management fully compliant? Are there legal, privacy and security issues in your dark data? And once you have found your information, how do you manage, collaborate and share it to maximise your ROI?
iCognition has the solutions you need! Our solution set starts with this enterprise Information Management (IM) software bundle, which gives you what you need to manage and use information right across your enterprise, now and into the future. iCognition offers the following software bundle providing excellent value in a robust, proven package that can scale to meet the needs of any enterprise:
- MicroFocus ControlPoint bundled with
- MicroFocus Content Manager (CM) Auto-classification module; and
- iCognition RM Workspace, including the Federated Search and eLearning modules.
These products combine to provide you with a comprehensive enterprise IM platform to manage your information assets:
ControlPoint analyses, identifies and classifies dark and unstructured data across multiple repositories, such as Network Drives, SharePoint, Exchange, CRM repositories such as MS Dynamics and Salesforce, ERPs including SAP, and TRIM/Records/Content Manager.
- It achieves efficiencies in discovering what information exists, helps you remove what is duplicated, redundant and trivial (thus providing immediate savings in storage costs), and then identifies and manages security and compliance risks.
- Then it provides ongoing policy based management of information in those repositories, including things like migrating records to CM, or managing discrete records in-place within repositories, putting information on hold, and many other policies.
- Use the Content Manager auto-classification module to fine-tune your CM classification through machine learning, and link it to ControlPoint to classify enterprise content. Or simply use it to quickly and easily auto-classify content captured to CM.
- The RM Workspace Federated Search module allows staff to conduct enterprise federated searches using the ControlPoint index! This means you can meet FOI, Audit, Discovery, Inquiry and Regulatory Investigation requirements quickly and easily, as well as allowing users to discover information right across the enterprise, subject to information access and security controls you define.
- You will also get RM Workspace, our multi-award winning web portal that facilitates collaboration on information in CM, allowing staff to quickly and effectively discover, access, share and collaborate on enterprise information, while transparently capturing and managing records in CM.
- Lastly, you will get the RM Workspace eLearning module to facilitate quicker and more flexible take up and use of the solution.
This Enterprise Information Management software bundle will deliver:
- Happier, more productive staff
- Greater efficiency and much lower risk
- Improved compliance with the PSPF, Digital Continuity 2020 and other governance frameworks and policy goals
- Improved capacity management – taking pressure off SharePoint, Exchange and Fileshare servers that are bursting at the seams
- An overall improvement on ROI across ICT investment, as your information.
Contact us today for a quote or demo:
Canberra: +61-2 6257 4264
Sydney: 0417 692 178
We can give you a bundled subscription price based on per user/per month to make it easier to purchase. To receive your quote, simply let us know:
- The number of TRIM/Content/Record Manager Licenses you have
Your estimate of the TB of data you want ControlPoint to index. To do this, think about what repositories you want it to index, such as:
- Network Drives
- TRIM/Content/Record Manager
Additional solution components: let us know if you would like to also bundle in the following iCognition products to receive even greater discounts and further extend the value of your IM platform:
- RM Public View: a solution for extended search, view, share and co-authoring beyond internal CM users, e.g. access by non-administrative staff, public, or contracting partners, without additional CM licences being required.
- RM Workflow: a user centric web interface built on top of the CM workflow engine. This delivers ease of access and use by end users allowing flexible, customisation of workflow at the Desktop, while ensuring all processes remain in CM, providing security and audit continuity.
- RM Connector: a two-way middleware broker between CM and organisational Business Applications such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics and others.
- RM SharePoint Connector: a loosely coupled two-way integration between CM and SharePoint which is faster to implement and less complex to maintain that alternatives.
- RM Mobile: provides access to an organisation’s CM documents from mobile devices via Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions such as Citrix, Airwatch and Good for Enterprise.