INCREASE SECURITY AND REDUCE RISK BY MOVING TO THE CLOUD
We are leaders in transitioning your records and information management solution to a secure cloud service. Moving your service to the cloud allows you to focus on your business delivery while we reliably deliver your records and information management capability. Our Software-as-a-Service cloud guarantees you maintain meeting you compliance obligations with a secure and highly available service delivered to your Service Level Agreements: you get on with your business, and we deliver your service and ensure you meet your compliance requirements.
Our cloud service is detailed on EDRMSaaS.Cloud, but in summary we are ISO27001 Information Security Management certified and ITIL compliant, have our own service desk and support systems,and utilise the Azure Central Government security certified cloud.
Our ISO27001 certification scope is the delivery, management and support of iCognition’s Electronic Document and Records Management software as a service (EDRMSaaS) in accordance with the Statement of Applicability dated 03 September 2020.
Some key cloud clients that are receiving these benefits are:
- University of NSW – we have moved their existing TRIM system to the cloud and upgraded it to Content Manager 9, including multiple student management system integrations. The service has now been in operation for over 3 years, has 3000 users, and has always delivered within SLAs. iCognition is the prime contractor for this service, utilising an ITIL-aligned service desk.
- TAS Department of Primary Industry, Parks, Water, and the Environment – we provide a new 1400 user Content Manager-based service via Microsoft Azure Central. This includes significant data migration from Lotus Notes and network drives, as well as the implementation of iCognition productivity solutions for workflows, workspaces, systems integration and Microsoft 365 support.
- Perpetual Limited – we have moved a major TRIM system into our cloud and upgrading it to Content Manager, including some significant integrations and interfaces.
WHY GO CLOUD?
Cloud benefits include:
- Transparency of costs (and cheaper?): cloud services wrap up all costs to deliver your service. Hidden costs such as DBAs, specialist IMG resources, security management and related support services are packaged into a simple monthly fee. When taking into account scalability, availability disaster resilience and hidden costs, a direct comparison to other delivery models often reveals cloud is cheaper.
- Ultimate security: identify and secure your vital and private information with the confidence that iCognition is ISO27001 Information Security Management certified, and the Azure services you use are fully secure and can be deployed on Australian Signals Directorate certified cloud for Unclassified and Protected Data. The level of physical security, cryptography, vulnerability and penetration management is second to none.
- Reduce technology headaches: we use our specialist IMG knowledge to provide a highly resilient, reliable, secure, scalable service that meets Service Level Agreements. You only need to worry about the user’s access to the service.
- Reliability and availability: dedicated mission critical IMG architectures, hyperscale availability and disaster resilience, contract SLAs and specialist maintenance and support services guarantee your service is available for the contracted level of availability.
- Speed of delivery: save time and money by leveraging Azure and iCognition services to quickly transition to SaaS, with the continuity to deploy wherever and whenever you need to.
- Scalability: as your content capture and user requirements go up or down, both the technology and the price scales to meet these new demands.
- Ongoing technology refresh: throughout the contract benefit from ongoing patching, hotfixes, and version upgrades so that your entire cloud service is guaranteed to be supported by all suppliers involved.
- Compliance: manage highly sensitive records securely and to the legislative and regulatory standards required with our international standards compliant engine from Australian-owned, or even secret-accredited, facilities.
- Increase productivity: maximise discovery, access, sharing and collaboration, for both desktop and mobile users with our suite of powerful solutions designed to satisfy the user’s experience.
- Faster, better decisions: capitalise on your information by utilising our information analytics to unlock insights.
- Hybrid flexibility: modernise your desktop apps on your terms, with the option to rollout to the desktop or transition to full cloud functionality using Office 365.
Please refer to EDRMSaaS.Cloud
for more detail.