LINE OF BUSINESS INTEGRATION TO MICRO FOCUS CONTENT MANAGER OR MICROSOFT 365.
We are specialists in integrating applications and processes to Micro Focus Content Manager (HP/HPE TRIM) or Microsoft 365. We can integrate applications to:
- ensure transactions and other records are captured to meet compliance and evidential requirements, and then make these accessible via the business application; and
- facilitate end-to-end business processes, including providing workflow layers as integration points.
For Microsoft 365 integrations we aim to use the Microsoft Power Automate platform. This allows us to capture and manage information for a wide variety of applications to Microsoft 365
using the huge number of connectors natively available, or our own Office365RMBot connector for Content Manager to Microsoft 365 integrations.
In addition, we develop our own suite of value-added products for Micro Focus Content Manager (see RM Solutions) that includes various connectors to line-of-business systems.
As a result, our systems integration capability is extensive and includes integrations such as:
- Business applications such as Salesforce and SAP to Microsoft 365
- Microsoft SharePoint to Content Manager
- TechnologyOne to Content Manager
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to Content Manager and SharePoint
- Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to Content Manager
- Computer Associates Clarity Portfolio and Project Management System to Content Manager
- Syscon Justice Systems Offender Information Management System to Content Manager
- Custom .Net and Java-based applications to Content Manager .
Data and Document Migration
Often Systems Integration exercises require data and document migration. We have extensive expertise to migrate documents, folders, files, security and location information between systems,
particularly to and from Content Manager and Microsoft 365.
Examples of our migration experience include:
- Micro Focus Content Manager to Microsoft 365
- Objective to Content Manager
- iManage to Content Manager
- DM 80/20 Document Management System to Microsoft SharePoint and/or Content Manager
- Oracle custom applications to Content Manager
- Network Drive documents and folders to Content Manager
We also have several data and document migration tools to assist in Content Manager (CM) migration projects, as follows:
Document Migrator: provides the ability to import documents into Micro Focus CM using Micro Focus CM bulk loader functionality.
It also has the capability of optionally producing an ‘alternatively-contained-within’ folder structure matching the folder hierarchy within your network drives.
This can be achieved with a single folder record type and a single document record type and will produce a structure the same as that viewed in MS Explorer.
This structure does not impact record management functions as it is built from Alternatively contained links.
Dataset Migrator: provides the ability to merge Micro Focus CM datasets into a target Micro Focus CM using the Micro Focus CM bulk loader.
CM Dataset Migrator is an extremely useful and functional solution to dataset mergers, and provides the following:
- Migrating records including electronic attachments, revisions, security, field values etc.
- Relationship replication from the source dataset into the target dataset.
- Maintains the hierarchy between records based upon record type.
- Restricted migration options based on CM searches
- Optionally, migrates Movement History, Audit Events.
- Migrate all or selected locations.
- Migrate selected Record Types.
- Migrate selected User Defined Fields/Additional Fields.
- Migrate selected or all classifications (including sub classifications).
Micro Focus ControlPoint: a comprehensive information governance solution that includes document migration. It assists organisations to achieve business outcomes
via analysis and management of dark and unstructured data, achieving efficiencies in search and discovery, savings in storage and discovery costs, and a significant decrease
in compliance and security risk. It connects to a variety of Enterprise Information repositories (Network Drive, SharePoint, Exchange and Micro Focus CM are available by default),
and then provides the following functional benefits:
- Gain visibility and understanding of enterprise information
- Automate compliance, legal hold, and retention policy, including automated migration to Micro Focus CM
- Perform data clean-up to reduce storage costs
- Find Private Personal Information (PPI)
- Set policies to drive more secure management
- Better manage content based on business value
- Drive your future information governance strategy
- Indexes SharePoint, Exchange, Network Drives and Micro Focus CM out-of-the-box